Monday, October 22, 2012

World



I keep listening to this song over and over. I can't get enough. It is so good. It was on the season opener of The Walking Dead.

Today I woke up at 5:30. To go to 6am breakfast call. Random, yes. But good. Savannah and I shared this giant plate of a scramble covered with gravy. We shared, which was definitely the best plan because it was huge.

Lastly, I just love Vice. They always have such great documentaries about stuff that normal news doesn't cover. It is great.
Well they had recently posted a video of a trailer for a new series they are going to put out about this dude Eddie Huang. They first showcased him in an episode of their series entitled "Munchies." Now he is up to no good traveling around and this first episode is about him going to the Bay area and doing his food thing there.

And here is the one I am really looking forward to. Not in a "wow this is going to be fun" but in a holy cow this is awesomely tragic way. Behold.

No comments:

Post a Comment