Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Agnostic Christianity

I came to a realization the other day that I am a Christian Agnostic. Perhaps it is the post-modern in me melding with the Christianity I was raised on.

Insert new subject heading here.

Savannah has recently posted this





I believe it is an absolutely absurd notion that women should be confined to some traditional set beautification guidelines. I have never found a "perfect women" because it does not exist. I love Savannah and think she is perfect for me (for the most part, as sometimes she is prone to tickling me incessantly).  However, she has far more in her favor than just looks. Things that have to do with character. She is kind, loving, empathetic, intelligent, etc. These are the things that last and matter. As I recently read in an article, that which is almost of foremost importance in a relationship is intimacy as one does not even have to be sexually attracted to a partner for there to be sexual compatibility due to intimacy. Luckily, I am attracted to my partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment